turtle time

Turtleneck: J. Crew / Cape: WornAbroad.com / Skirt: La Petite Marmoset (LPM) Redesigned Vintage / Tights: Madewell / Boots: G by Guess via DSW / Beanie: DC street vendor / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Watch: Co. Gift

"Turtlenecks are the most comfortable garment you can wear. They move with the body, and they're flattering too, because they accentuate the face and elongate the figure. They make life so easy: you can wear a turtleneck to work and then afterwards throw on a jacket, and it becomes very dressy. You can go anywhere you like." -Halston

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Very cute skirt! I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit- especially the skirt!!!! I've already worn my black turtleneck a few times!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can wear a turtleneck. I barely have a neck. The closest I can do is probably a cowl neck.

    Anywho, great look! I peep the LPM skirt and me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOSH you are beautiful! hahaha I love the entire outfit, great color palette but big KUDOS in supporting local shops! and VINTAGE!
    Carlis
    www.spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been anti turtle neck for over the past decade, but you're making me rethink my hatred for them :)You look so cute & that sweater skirt is so perfect for this chilly weather we've been having!

    ReplyDelete