winter wizard

Sweatshirt: Proenza Schouler Target + Neiman Marcus / Leather Leggings: Zara / Scarf: DeNada c/o (Obsessed!) / Boots: G by Guess via DSW / Bag: Mulberry / Sunglasses: Karen Walker 

It's the most wonderful and busiest time of the year! I wish I could magically add more hours to my day or create a clone of myself. If only. The good news is that I only have two more gifts to buy... (I think I can. I think I can.)

How are you doing with your holiday gift shopping? If you're still in search for the perfect gift, odds are you'll find it at this event.

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. don't be mad if my outfit post looks exactly the same as this because I own pretty much everything you are wearing. #twinning. haha jk. but maybe not. because this is perfection. way to go cutie ;)

    xoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun look. obsessed with that scarf too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Just got this sweatshirt and keep visualizing it with leather pants, too. And that scarf is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look cozy , edgy chic! the scarf is multipurpose I swear love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look, i love the leggings!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look. The boots are amazing.

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete