Marie Claire - January 2013

I am so honored to be included in the "What I Love About Me" section of Marie Claire Magazine's January 2013 issue. I've been a subscriber for years, so to see my picture in the magazine (on page 53) is incredibly surreal. Check out the issue on magazine stands now!

For the interview, I was asked "What physical feature do you love most about yourself and why?"  

This was my answer: 
"I love that the older I get the more I see how much I look like my mom. Our hands, feet, lips, cheekbones and smile are almost identical. It makes me feel like she is always with me, even though she lives hundreds of miles away."

What about you? What do you love about yourself?

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature! That's huge.

    I love my smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, tammy! that's amaze!
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete