SMU Video Lookbook: outfit details

Now that you've seen the lookbook video, let's get to the details of what I'm wearing...

I knew I wanted to get my hands on South Moon Under's fabulous selection of leather. At first I thought my transition piece was going to be these leather moto skinny jeans, but then Carlis encouraged me to try a leather skirt. I was a little concerned about being cold but after putting it on, there was no question that it was going to be the piece I took from day to night. The rest of the styling just fell into place. I LOVE both looks and feel they both express my playful personality perfectly. 

// DAY LOOKS //

// NIGHT LOOKS //
Top: Bardo Corset Peplum Top (peplum tucked in)
Booties: Michael Antonio Cap Toe Booties
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff MAC Shoulder Bag (detached chain to make it a clutch)

Did I mention how excited I am for the party tonight?! I hope you will join me! RSVP here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment