DENADA A/W 2013 COLLECTION

I like em big. I like em chunky. I'm obviously talking about my scarves (get your mind out of the gutter). So I'm lucky that my home, DC, is also home to knitwear designer, Virginia Arrisueno of DeNada Design. Her latest look book leaves me feeling warm and cozy and like every season, I want every piece. Take a look...


All images provided by DeNada. Full look book here.

Don't live in DC? No worries. Shop DeNada online or at these retailers. If you do live in DC, I've got good news for you. DeNada will also be among the 30 brands featured at Union Market's, Dock 5 - a retail space called Thread. More info on Thread here

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I saw all of these lovelies at Thread last weekend and was straight up drooling -- just so gorgeous!

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete