BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK

BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK
ZARA ROMPER, REBECCA TAYLOR JACKET FROM ZOE BOUTIQUE
BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK
BLUE LEATHER BAG #FABFOUND AT MARSHALLS c/o
BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK
KAREN WALKER WIZARD SUNGLASSES
BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK
NECKLACE FROM SHE'S UNIQUE

I carry a lot of stuff in my bag - wallet, phone, heels (I walk everywhere in flats.), make-up, umbrella, sometimes a laptop or iPad - so I need a bag that can carry a hefty load. This bag from Marshalls is the perfect size and structure to carry everything I need, making me feel more confident and prepared for meetings and events. What's even better is that it's in my favorite spring color - cobalt blue!

Don't forget to share your Marshalls finds on Twitter/Instagram using the hashtag #FabFound. You could win a $50 gift card from Marshalls (details here). Want to share your confident style? See Marshalls for more details on how you could win a $500 gift card and an outfit put together by a Marshalls stylist!

\\ GET MY LOOK \\


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls of The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB. All opinions are my own.

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. This may be the best romper I've ever seen, I love how low the back is cut! You look gorgeous as always, can't wait to see ya later <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute romper! You look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the romper! Lately I've been noticing that I've accumulated a lot of blues also :P

    -joanne
    www.adventureinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh i loooove this look. such a great blazer & loving those heels.

    -Andréa

    VA DARLING

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this romper -- perfect color and cut!

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete