CIROC WEEK 2014

images provided by MoKi Media

Last week I co-hosted a private Happy Hour for Ciroc Ultra Premium with fellow bloggers Liz, Ashley, and Rania at New Town Kitchen & Bar's rooftop. Guest enjoyed delicious complimentary Ciroc cocktails (my favorites were the "coco loso" and the "smokey drink") and a pop-up shop by aroche Georgetown.

Thank you so much to MoKi Media for inviting me to host and thank you to all my friends for supporting me at the event!

To see how amazing the party was check out this video by Alex! (Does anyone like the way they sound on camera? I'm cringing!)


Visit my Facebook page for more pictures from the event.

\\ GET MY LOOK \\

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Looking too gorge! I wish I could have made it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Moki Media!

    Meanwhile, loved your dress that day. Great catching up with you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics & looks like a lot of fun!

    -Andréa

    VA DARLING

    ReplyDelete