FOCUS ON SPRING FOOTWEAR

SPRING SHOES
NICCOLO VACCARI FLAT STRAPPY SANDALS, c/o
SPRING SHOES
ALICE + OLIVIA SNAKE PRINT SANDALS, c/o
ORIGINAL PRICE = $195
MARSHALLS PRICE = $59!
SPRING SHOES
CYNTHIA ROWLEY PASTEL LOAFERS
SPRING SHOES
BCBG METALLIC CUTOUT HIGH HEELED SANDALS


I had a moment last month where I looked at my closet and hated everything. There were things in there that I hadn't worn in a while and things I can't believe I ever wore. So I piled everything in bags and dropped some off at a local consignment shop and some at a donation box - making room for a whole new set of beautiful things for Spring. Since those consignment checks don't roll in right away, I have to be budget myself. Thanks to Marshalls I picked up several new pairs of shoes for Spring! Marshalls gives me fashion confidence, and I never feel guilty for buying designer in bulk because I get them all for a fraction of the original price. Here are some shoes I recently #FabFound. Some of these shoes may look familiar. If not, follow me on Instagram!

Don't forget to share your Marshalls finds on Twitter/Instagram using the hashtag #FabFound. You could win a $50 gift card from Marshalls (details here). Want to share your confident style? See Marshalls for more details on how you could win a $500 gift card and an outfit put together by a Marshalls stylist!

Want more inspiration? See how my #ProjectFab blogger friends are styled with confidence:
Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls of The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB. All opinions are my own.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, those BCBG sandals are perfect! Need to head to Marshalls stat.

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh girl I almost bought those lazer cut heels and my hubby talked me out of it! NEVER AGAIN! haha and I too went through that phase where I wanted to throw away EVERYTHING..and start a new! Loving these shoes and love your style. FYI. The ripped jeans I was wearing are American Eagle and Marshalls carries them now!!!! Woot woot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photos! Love the shoes - they're making jones for a shoe fix RIGHT NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete