HERE COMES THE SUN

HERE COMES THE SUN
LE SPECS SUNGLASSES, THREE JANE MAP NECKLACE
HERE COMES THE SUN
TOPSHOP DRESS, MICHAEL KORS WATCH, BRACELET FROM SHE'S UNIQUE
HERE COMES THE SUN
NINE WEST SHOES c/o LORD & TAYLOR, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN BAG

I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July weekend. I spent most of it packing, moving, and unpacking, but I did make some time to take advantage of a few 4th of July sales (some are still going on!) and of course, watch fireworks on my new rooftop. From the roof, we were surrounded by fireworks from all of DC's neighboring cities. It was magical.

This Topshop dress has been my go-to summer dress. It's light, comfortable, and breezy in all the right spots. The best part? It's now 50% off!! Find it here. These Nine West summer booties were a gift for co-hosting the Lord & Taylor Summer sandal fashion show with Natalie. Since the show, I've been viewing L&T with new eyes. They have an amazing shoe collection and often have coupons available for extra discounts. Natalie and I walked away with these chunky heel sandals (in different colors) on super sale!

// SHOP MY LOOK //

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment