LAYER YOUR CROP-TOP OVER A DRESS

LAYERED CROP-TOP
TOPSHOP CROP-TOP BORROWED FROM TFB, ZARA DRESS
LAYERED CROP-TOP
LE SPECS SUNGLASSES, NINE WEST SHOES c/o LORD & TAYLOR

Crop-tops have been a hot trend for a few seasons now, and one of my favorite ways to wear them is layered over dresses. I'm not showing any extra skin and also getting double use of out of my dress by creating the look of a high-waisted pencil skirt. I especially love layering this Topshop crop with a lazer-cut back that I borrowed from Natalie because you get to see a peek of my dress print from the back. I wore this look to DC Style Factory's summer style event back in early June and have repeated it for a few summer date night's with my husband. Swing by DC Style Factory's blog for more fresh tips on wearing crop-tops, and then visit @nordtrompentagoncity on Instagram to vote for the blogger who styled one of Nordstrom's crop-tops the best. Thanks!

\\ SHOP MY LOOK \\

CONVERSATION

3 comments: