WHITE LEATHER



My mom left me this white leather skirt on her last visit, and it's the new favorite in my closet. I felt kind of guilty taking it since it's something she'd been looking for ever since she saw a similar skirt on Claire Cleary from the movie Wedding Crashers (the bike riding scene), but she insisted. So I'm going to say I borrowed it with every intention of giving it back to her, and then because my mind wanders...I can't help but think about whether or not Blair will want to borrow my clothes someday. Either way, the thoughts make me smile.

OUTFIT DETAILS \\
Achro brand shirt via Anthom, Calvin Klein skirt, Zara pumps, Louis Vuitton bag, Le Specs sunglasses

SHOP THE LOOK \\



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I love that skirt... What a great mom to leave it with you! Looks great! -- SC at http://www.samanthachic.com

    ReplyDelete