CapFABBulous

Chambray Shirt: H&M (similar here) / Pants: Zara / Shoes: Mojo Moxy / Bag: Mulberry / Necklace: H&M / Bracelets: Macy's / Watch: Michael Kors / Pictures via Jasmine (L) and Liz (R) / Pictured with Jamie

 I'm still coming off the high from attending my first official CapFABB meet-up! Over glasses of champagne, I chatted with several inspiring and fashionable bloggers - like NikkiKrystalKeshaCourtneyCheralee, Lauren, and Nicole - just to name a few. :) Each one of them has already taught me so much about blogging and social media. Even though I still have a lot to learn, with a supportive group like CapFABB I'm going to have so much fun along the way! 

I'd envisioned taking pictures at the event, however, after a long day, I completely forgot to charge my camera battery (doh!). Have no fear, thanks to more of my new FABB friends - LizJulieViviKellyKellie, and Jasmine - there are a few pictures of my ensemble and the event to share! Thanks, Ladies! 

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. You are off to a great start!!! The event was a success!! Bloggers united! I am always here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have made it out to the event!
    reidmore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you! I'll have business cards & you'll have a camera battery next time.... we'll be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a pleasure to meet you too tammy! love the chambray btw...it looks great with the wide legs!

    ReplyDelete