cyan + green

Blouse: H&M / Skirt: H&M / Shoes: Zara / Bag: Mulberry / Bracelets: F21 & Tiffany's / Shades: D&G

I had such an amazing weekend! If you're following me on twitter, you already know that I was in sunny San Francisco. It was my first time visiting, and I quickly fell in love with the city. Beautiful weather, amazing sushi, historical sites, tons of shopping - everything this girl loves! I love my east coast life but have to admit, I wouldn't mind being a San Franciscan. (The pictures above were taken in Union Square.)

On another note: What do you think about this cyan and green color combination? After putting together this outfit, I found these beautiful shoes. Pierre Hardy and I are obviously sole mates.

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, especially with the shoes! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors are amazing on you! & i'm jealous you got to spend the weekend sandals...im so ready for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. Like the color blocking going on.

    San Fran is one of my favorite US cities. I've visited there a couple of times and each time I fall even more in love with the city. I would live there in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE San Fran. The food there is amazing!! I heard their cost of living is 20% than DC! What???

      Delete