orange crush

Peplum Shirt: H&M (similar here) / Dress worn as a Skirt: ASOS (similar here) / Bracelet: J. Crew (similar here) / Shoes: Zara (last seen here) / Necklace: J. Crew / Watch: Michael Kors / Ring: BR (similar here) / Clutch: Chanel (last seen here/ Nails: Essie Lovie Dovie / Top Picture by Fashables / Bottom Pictures by Jamie

What do Anna WintourVera Wang, and this blogger (me!) have in common? Well, I'm glad you asked! We were all spotted in NYC during Fashion Week having an orange moment! It's my latest obsession. (In case you missed it, click on Anna and Vera for more orange inspiration.)

Here I am at Bloggers Night Out. The giddy look in my eyes is most likely due to camera flash or the many delicious Yazi ginger flavored vodka cocktails I imbibed. Either way, you get the picture of what I wore and how much fun I had! For more on my weekend in NYC, head over to see the High Heeled Traveler. She was my travel guide for the weekend!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oh can't wait to hear all about your trip at the next CapFabb event! I love your monochromatic look, especially the pop on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! You look great! Sorry to have missed you in NYC!

    ReplyDelete