pink panther


Coat: Moda International via VS, very old / Dress worn as a Shirt: H&M (similar here) / Shorts: Zara (similar here) / Shoes: Vince Camputo, gifted (available here) / Bag: Zara (similar here) / Bracelets: F21 / Tights: Target / Nails: Essie Lovie Dovie

To ensure that I will be able to leave town with a clear mind this Friday, I had to put in a few extra hours at work on Sunday. Yes, I said Sunday. Here's what I wore that day. I probably could have worn nothing as I was the only person in the office (probably the entire 16 story building). I felt a little odd being there and kind of sneaky...like the Pink Panther if you will. <Queue Pink Panther Theme song>. 

You may notice that I'm not wearing any Super Bowl colors. That's because neither the Steelers or the Broncos were playing (i.e. I caught up on my favorite fashion blogs with the game on in the background). What did you think about the Super Bowl? Was your team playing?

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Love the look with shorts! My Giants were playing, so it was a good Sunday for me :) Sorry you had to work though, that's rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the pop of pink - such a chic outfit for work knowing no one is there to see you!

    ReplyDelete