all the wild horses

Dress worn as a Shirt: H&M (similar here) / Pants: J. Crew / Shoes: Zara (similar here) / Bag: Zara (similar here) / Bracelet: Macy's / Shades: Ray-Ban Wayfarer / Watch: Michael Kors / Hat: borrowed 

I've had Ray's song, All The Wild Horses, in my head all week which may have subliminally inspired this outfit. I like how some of the horses on this dress (worn as a shirt) are upside down. To me, it gives life to the print, and it's as though you can see tiny wild horse running across my body. (You're staring at my chest now right now, aren't you?) :) A print like this obviously needs a fun accessory, so I paired it with my husband's newsboy hat. This hat hails from Ireland by way of my mother-in-law on a recent trip there. I love receiving a gift from someone's travel adventure that can be worn!

Do you have a favorite item of clothing that was bought while on vacation or abroad?

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. My Paris jacket that I wore at the CapFABB event! Instantly cooler b/c I can say oh this old thing? I got it in Paris. :)

    Love the newsboy hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Really? What a good find! I want to go to Paris so badly.

      Delete