denim on denim

Chambray Shirt: J.Crew (similar) / Jeans: J Brand / ShoesZara (similar here & here) / Clutch: Love, Cortnie / Bracelet: J.Crew / Necklace: Satya / Watch: Michael Kors (similar/ Shades: RayBan

Yes, I’m wearing my chambray shirt again… I hope you’re not tired of seeing it (also worn here, here, here, here, & here). I probably wear it at least once a week. To me, this shirt is just that comfy and versatile. Though when I wear it with jeans, I can't help but think of Jay Leno (who has been donning this combo for years). He's not exactly a fashion icon, but I do like the look. What do you think? Is this too much denim? 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you're right, that is a signature Jay Leno look! I think it looks fabulous on you!!! I've been wearing denim on denim lately and I always feel super comfortable and chic in it.

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete