in the ballpark

Chambray Dress: J.Crew, old (similar) / Nats Hat: Bought outside for $5 / Bag: Mulberry for Target, old (splurge version here) / Necklace:  Gorjana / Bracelets: F21, Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Fossil (gift from my gparents) / Nails: Essie, Bikini so Teeny

When my husband asked me to join him for a baseball game with his soccer team buddies, I said "Of course, Dear. I'd love to." but internally, I was thinking "OMG I'm going to die!". I'll admit I can, at times, be a little dramatic, but in this case it was the 105 degree heat that had me worried. With the help of my SPF 50 lotion, copious amounts of water, a light chambray halter dress, and this hat I finagled outside the ballpark, I managed to barely survive the whole game! Go Nats!

Hope everyone has a cool Monday!

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Phew. I can't believe you braved the heat to go to the Nats game!! My boyfriend asked me to go, but it was just too hot to even leave the apartment. Regardless, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! happy you braved the heat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the perfect outfit for hot weather! and i just had the same essie color on my nails last week :)
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is not anything like hot dog and a good game of baseball ...i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually going to all three games this coming weekend because the Braves are playing, and we are lifelong Braves fans. I'm not so excited about the heat, however. This is great inspiration. It's on my to-do list to figure out well in advance what to wear so I look cute and (try to) stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you. It's getting harder and harder to look chic in this heat!

    ReplyDelete