the godmother

Dress: Zara (last seen here) / Peplum Top: H&M (similar) / Shoes: Zara, old / Bag: Longchamp / Necklace: Tiffany & Co. / Shades: RayBan / Photos by Jamie

I'm so happy to announce that I am the proud godmother of two beautiful baby boys (not pictured to protect the innocent)! Words cannot even begin to describe how incredibly honored I feel to be given that kind of faith and trust. 

So what does one wear when filling such big shoes? Obviously, something conservative (no plunging neckline and sleeves are a must when holding babies) but something that still reveals who you are as a person. Inspired by Ms. BEE, I layered a peplum top over a tulip dress and accessorized with pearls for a very ladylike, church-ready look. 

What would you wear as a godmother?

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you are one stylish godmother! I have that dress too, and I love how you styled it this way! Great inspiration!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit!! that peplum top is so classic, awesome styling of the dress :)
    bisous! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Very pretty outfit!

    I have been searching H&M's high and low for that top since I saw it on Atlantic Pacific - no luck!

    ReplyDelete