casual friday

Button-up: Madewell / Jeans: Jolt, recent sale purchase at TJ Maxx / Bag: Mulberry / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Lips: Nars Heat Wave / Nails: Essie Stylenomics

My office is in the process of moving locations, and the place is a wreck. It's such a mess that it was recommended that I dress down for work this week. I'm pretty lucky that I have creative freedom in my personal style at work, but this is the first time since moving to DC that I've worn jeans in the office. I went with leopard printed denim and a military inspired shirt (a big trend for Fall as also seen on So Much to Smile About). What do you think? Could you wear this to the office, or is too unprofessional? 

Have a great weekend!

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. 

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I wear jeans all the time, but with blazers and heels to make it look a little more professional. At school our casual Fridays are super casual- tshirts, sweatshirts. (We wear our school ones so we look "spirited")

    Of course then I get mistaken for a student, so that's awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! What a classic. You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete