weekend warrior

Last weekend I celebrated the birthday of my lovely friend Katya from SpicyCandyDC. We met up at Drybar in Georgetown for blowouts (I got the Southern Comfort) and mimosas. Then we continued our celebration with brunch at The Brixton and rooftop cocktails at Masa 14

Somewhere in between I snuck home to walk my sweet bully and take these pictures. 
Here I attempt to channel Liu Wen

I found this top at the new Nordstrom Rack in downtown DC. I had been eyeing it for a while at a few other boutiques, but at 75% off it was hard to say no this time. It has been a nice transition piece for these warm but breezy spring days we've been experiencing here in DC.
Top: Free People via Nordstrom Rack, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Emilio Pucci via Gilt (very similar here), Bag: Alexander McQueen, Sunglasses: Karen Walker Wizard, Nails: OPI Cajun Shrimp

On another note...Congrats to all the women who ran/completed the Nike Women's Half Marathon this weekend! I'm so inspired by all of you!

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Love this whole outfit...you look so pretty! Also love that we're both wearing our Nordstrom Rack finds on our blogs today :)

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you feelin' all sassy in the 2nd photo! You look fantastic. Love the outfit esp the skirt. I would love to run in a marathon one of these days but first I gotta love to, you know, run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say the mimosa were flowing that day! :) Ugh, I know what you mean. I think running hates me.

      Delete
  3. Great look! Loving your sunnies and bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, love the skirt! And whats a great steal for the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I have a hard time resisting a deep discount.

      Delete
  5. OMGGG your hair ... sexy momma!!! & those shooooes are HOTTT, love this whole outfit <3

    ReplyDelete