Project Fab - #FabFound at Marshalls

Growing up, money was often tight for my family, and my mom taught me to be a bargain shopper at a very young age. Thanks to stores like Marshalls and T.J. Maxx, I was still able to find beautiful clothing at incredible prices. While I've worked very hard in my life to be able to afford nice things, I still shop for the best deals, and Marshalls is still my go-to store for bargains. 

So when Marshalls chose me as one of their semi-finalist for Project Fab, I was ecstatic! If you've been following me on Instagram, you know I found some AMAZING DESIGNER DEALS! (If you're not following, please do here!)

I took Project Fab as an opportunity to shop for clothes for my upcoming trip to Italy (more on this to come)! Here's a preview of what I'll look like on the Spanish Steps of Rome. This location is actually The Spanish Steps in DC, one of my favorite hidden gems in the city.
Every item of clothing I'm wearing is from Marshalls!

Blouse: Equipment! (YES! Equipment!) #FabFound at Marshalls, c/o 
Original: $195, Marshalls Original: $69.99, Sale price: $49!!! Major score!

Cutoff Shorts: BlankNYC #FabFound at Marshalls, c/o
Original: $70, Marshalls Original: $29.99, Sale price: $12!!

Leopard Sneakers: Coach. I bought these at Marshalls a few years ago, (also worn here) but I saw many similar Coach shoes on my recent trip.

So what are you waiting for? Head over to your local Marshalls now and share your #FabFound! You could win a $50 gift card from Marshalls (details here).

“Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Wowww you scored some amazing deals! I am an avid Marshall's/TJ Maxx shopper so I can relate. I think I may have to jump on these leopard print sneaker trend... such a great way to look sharp and stay comfy! :)

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kamola! Get them! They would be really cute on you!

      Delete
  2. Love this look and I'm all about Marshall's & TJ Maxx. My first job was at Marshall's hahah! K-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. Italy! Can't wait to see the photos.

    And, yeah, I'm a sucker for Marshall's, too. Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Ross (Even though Ross has been going down in my eyes. Their selections are the best anymore). Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Following!!! I haven't been to Marshall's in a very long time think I'll be going this weekend!! Love the look can't wait to see your pictures in Italy!!

    ReplyDelete