A LITTLE BIT ROCK AND ROLL

Muscle Tee: ASOS. Skirt: Forever 21. Shoes: Elizabeth & James Sam T-Strap sandals via Marshalls #FabFound. Mirrored Aviators: H&M (similar). Necklace: Kate Spade (into this one). Watch: Casio Men's CA53W Databank Calculator Watch.

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.


These shoes are another #FabFound from Marshalls. I scored an amazing deal and was even more excited to see that they are sold out on Shopbop! I was a little hesitant to buy them at first because I have another pair of shoes in a similar color (these). But thanks to your loving encouragement on Instagram, I kept them and couldn't be happier! They're really comfortable and easy to walk in - even at 5-inches high!

I wore this look to two events in one night, the Anthom Live pop-up and Creative Capitol at U Street Music Hall, and my feet felt great at the end of the night!

I also found them in all black! See my link above.

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Love this look! The perfect mix of rock and roll :)

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, already putting the Neiman Marcus trends to work :P Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a girl can never have too many heels ;)especially since they are both super cute!

    -joanne
    http://www.adventureinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO JEALOUS of the shoessssssssss!
    xx theflossylife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I'm still trying to figure out how to give my skirt like this from f21 a go. I need more tops that go with my stuff!! Love the shoes too. I need to go scouting with you at Marshalls because I NEVER EVER find things like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what else I'm loving with skirts like this? Sweatshirts and then like a pretty statement necklace!! Try it! I'm going to have a post up soon with that styling. Also, got these at Pentagon City Marshalls! xx

      Delete
  6. Obsessed! Love this chic look. Those heels are so versatile and work for fall, as well! Jealous of your find!

    xo,
    Danielle
    www.envisionpretty.com

    ReplyDelete