DOUBLE TAKE

Dress: Zara, old. Sleeveless Button-up Shirt: Ann Taylor. Cape: Worn Abroad (Now via Snob Swap. Shoes: Emilio Pucci. Bag: Chanel. Watch: Casio Men's A158W-1 Classic Digital Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch. Rings: She's Unique & Giant Lion. 

Want my look? Click on the images below for similar/the same pieces. Products may be available in other colors.


Blogger confession: I had to take pictures of this outfit in two sessions. During the first session, clouds rolled in and stormed all over DC. I narrowly escaped screaming "Oh no! My Chanel!". Don't worry, I'm fine and so is my Chanel. Thank you for asking.

There's somewhat of an obvious clue that these images were not taken all together. Let's play a game of what's different about these pictures... Can you tell?

I wore this Valentino inspired outfit to the Tiffany & Co. ATLAS Collection launch event hosted by the ever so sweet Aimee Song from Song of Style. Have you seen the ATLAS collection? I'll be adding this ring and and this bangle to my birthday & Christmas wish list.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment