LET'S TALK LIVE

Two weeks ago, I made my first appearance on live TV "modeling" Fall fashion styled by the lovely Naina Singla from Style'NFrom animal prints to deep jewel tones and leather accents, Naina highlighted all of the season's must have trends. 

Here are some behind the scenes pictures:

image 1 via Whitney Stringer \ image 4 via Marcus Johnson from Flo Wines

Thank you to both Naina and Whitney Stringer PR for asking me to be a part of this beautiful team! I wish I had video to share with you but unfortunately there have been some technical difficulties. If video of the segment does becomes available, I'll link to it in this post as an update.

Want the looks featured in the segment? Shop them here. Some items are on SALE!!


UPDATE (7/2014): Naina was able to get the video! Bonus: the House of Harlow necklace, Cole Han leopard pumps, and Trina Turk dress are still available.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment