SKIP N' WHISTLE X A LOYAL LOVE


Last summer, Skip N' Whistle approached me to style several of their t-shirts to help promote the launch of their new website! I was very excited to participate and share the images (especially the ones with my bully) but due to some unforeseen circumstances the site launch got a little delayed. Well, I'm happy to announce that their new site launched last week and looks great!

Each one of their t-shirts have that soft, vintage feel, and they carry a nice selection of unique graphics with fun sayings. I'm really loving this new camera tank for summer.

UPDATE: Head over to Skip N' Whistle's new site and enter code "aloyallove" for 15% OFF your order!!!

\\ SHOP THE SHIRTS \\
SUPER WOMAN \\ RAINBOW UNICORN \\ CRAZY CAT LADY \\ UNICORNS ARE LAME \\ OCTOPUS \\ CAT INDIAN

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity, especially with graphic tees being "in". I especially love the unicorn one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun to work on. The unicorn tee is one of my favorites. xo

      Delete
  2. You know I need the cat lady tees! Love them all, you look amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You killed it! You made these tees look like a million bucks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete