WHAT TO WEAR IN 100+ DEGREES


Greetings from Arizona! It's a high of 103 today and the middle of AZ monsoon season. We're here visiting family, celebrating my husband's and brother-in-law's birthdays, sweating in places we've never sweat before, and eating delicious food - It's been a really good trip!! Dressing for AZ weather consists mostly of shorts\skirts, breezy tops, and shoes comfortable enough to take you swiftly inside to AC. I'm still shopping my closet - this Zara top was last seen the week of 4th of July and this white, French Connection skirt from Marshalls was last worn here and here.

As a part of my gift to my husband for his birthday I've been a bit unplugged from social media, but I'll be back at it soon. I'm off to Boston tomorrow for a special trip with Marshalls. Stay tuned for more details!

\\ SHOP THE LOOK \\

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Oh my, stay cool my friend, this looks perfect for that sort of weather. No sticky pants clingy to your skin. This is why I love dresses and skirts in the summer. Love that top!

    ReplyDelete