lucky color

Shirt: H&M / Skirt: Zara / Shoes: Zara / Tights: J.Crew / Bag: Mulberry / Necklace: Satya / Watch: Michael Kors / Shades: D&G / Nails: Essie - Absolutely Shore

  When I was in elementary school,  my mom gave me a two-piece green suit-like outfit that was handed down to her from a friend. The day I wore it, I received so many compliments and was told that it was "my color". Some even called green my lucky color. I had not thought about that outfit until I found out that All Things Fashion DC mentioned me in one of their Fashionable Reads post. I'm so honored, and I will admit - I have been feeling very lucky lately. :)

Hope you had a safe and lucky St. Patrick's Day!

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes! you always have the best picks from zara!

    xx
    theflossylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love those shoes!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true Zara fan - love it! Following you :)

    -Angela
    angeladissected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I found your site from refinery 29 and you've got great style :) I really love the pop of green on the shoes

    Regan
    a-fashion-ado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Regan! I appreciate the kind words!

      Delete