my uniform


Today is the 2-month birthday of my blog!! Something I've realized about myself (among many things) since starting this blog is that my work attire often consists of a button-up shirt plus a pencil skirt plus a pair of close-toed pumps. When I wear this combination I feel professional and yet still very feminine. 

I'm not trying to say I invented the look. :) I'm just saying I didn't realize how often I wore it. Call it my uniform. 

What are your work wear staples?

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Me too, especially in the spring. So cute and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no work wear staples. Which is probably the reason why what I wear are all over the place. I will say that I've been pretty much stuck on dresses because I do not own a lot of skirts and only have one pair of pants. Yep, one. Shame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's cool that you're all over the place. Suddenly I want to mix things up! I wear dresses and cropped pants suits too, but it's usually some variation on those 3. I understand, I have a hard time finding pants I like and that fit right without alterations. I need to learn how to sew. Add that to the list! :)

      Delete